Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yes.. I know, It has been awhile!


So, yes I know.. It has been forever since I updated this, so I'm doing it now (as requested by Whitney).

<--- This is Ben now.. He is 18 months old and a little monster. Here we are at my friend Jillian's 23rd Birthday party. He amazed everyone by how well he talks and how "well-behaved" he is.

More to update: It looks like I am staying in Colorado Springs for awhile longer. I currently got offered a position as a full time Massage Therapist there are the spa and I took it. So who knows how long I will stay here for what not.

1 comment:

The Jatens said...

He's seriously soooo cute! I can't wait for you to come and visit me. It still makes me laugh that Whitney and I are due within a week of eachother both with boys. Emerson and Micah are only a week apart in age as well. Funny! :-)