Monday, January 19, 2009

So I thought he was alseep!

For Christmas, Ben got this really cool shopping cart from Pottery Barn Kids from Grandma and Grandpa. It was a place to put your "groceries" and a place to put your "baby." Well, I put Ben down for a nap and I thought we was sleeping.. About an hour into him being in his room, I hear "Mommy, help I stuck." So I go in there.. My little genius has placed himself quite uncomfortable in the baby part of the shopping cart. I had to pry my child out of the top with him crying. Here are the pictures of what he did and how his poor little legs looked afterwards.!






2 comments:

Paige said...

That is hilarious that he would do that. It's also sad that his little legs got hurt. We definately have to hang out when you are here. We would love to see you guys.

The Jatens said...

What a little stinker! I miss that little boy! He's going to keep you on your toes . . . Thanks for the "big boobs" comment. :-) You make me laugh. Just say it how it is, I say.